anterraDataCenter™ connects Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate to a Microsoft SQL™ database.
All SSage 300 data from all of your data folders is available to show on the same report: GL, Job Cost, AP, Payroll, Service Management, Purchasing and Inventory, Project and Property Management
Data is updated continually, on a schedule or on demand
- Complex report speed increases dramatically – reports run in seconds off large data files
- Run reports that combine information and results from multiple Sage 300 data folders – include information from multiple companies or current and archived data
- Use Crystal or SSRS Reports to publish information to the Sage 300 Desktop, to Microsoft SharePoint™ or to your company’s intranet
- Sage 300 Desktop speed increases dramatically – refresh dashboards in seconds
- Integration of data with other software systems is easy