MyAssistant proactively monitors key performance indicators within Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate, providing instant alerts about issues needing attention and the information needed to take action. MyAssistant automatically generates reports, spreadsheets, documents, and email alerts—and distributes this critical information into the hands of those who need it, helping monitor and manage all phases of a project or property.
MyAssistant uses the Sage Desktop, a Windows Desktop Tile, and Microsoft Outlook to deliver essential information when it’s needed. For example, MyAssistant improves operations by automatically:
• Identifying subcontractors with insurance expiring in 30 days and sending them a personalized email requesting an updated certificate.
• Providing each project manager with a list of costs codes that are over budget or close to going over for their jobs.
• Generating and distributing each project manager’s job reports on a regular schedule.
• Alerting affected parties when a change request, RFI, or submittal is overdue.
• Enabling project managers to check their job profitability from their Windows Desktop, and notifying team members by email when jobs drop below a profit threshold.
• Indicating jobs or contracts not billed in a certain number of days.
• Alerting you when costs are entered to phases without estimates, to a job that has billed completely, or to a closed job.