Sage Master Builder Version 17 Training
Sage Master Builder Version 17 is on its way and you should be receiving it in the next week! This upgrade includes enhancements and new features to take reporting, business analysis and service management to the next level. You'll gain easier access to information you need to make better decisions, make administrative and accounting tasks more efficient and less risky, and improve your bottom line! Join us for a live webinar to learn about:
- NEW Alerts Manager – Automatically receive important alerts about critical information via email, dashboard, or both, such as when a job goes over budget or a change order is still pending
- Dashboard Enhancements – Customizable by user with preset panels and ability to view Alerts
- NEW Human Resources Forms – Over 70 customizable forms to handle a variety of common HR tasks
- NEW Department of Labor WH-347 Certified Payroll Report
- Service Dispatch Board Enhancements – Multi-day views, dispatch board personalization, and work order emailing
- NEW Year-end Close Wizard – Step-by-step wizard to guide you through the process
- Improved Company List Window – Ability to view active companies versus archive companies And Much More!
This is NOT just a review of the new version; we will be providing in-depth training on all of the new features and enhancements so that you’ll be able to use them immediately in your company.
Cost: $75; $125 for multiple employees from same company (each attendee will need to complete a registration form). After registering, you will be redirected to a payment page.
You have four opportunities to choose from for this training. Space is limited, so register today!
NOTE; Times below are listed in PACIFIC DAYLIGHT TIME.
Select “Show Time in My Time Zone” under the registration link for presentation time in your area.
Questions? Please contact
Contractor Business Solutions NW – (800) 209-6927, Ext. 5
Wright Office Solutions – (734) 591-9313
We look forward to “seeing” you at the webinar!
Register for a session now by clicking a date below:
Once registered you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the Webinar.