What is Sage Paperless Construction?
Sage Paperless Construction is a software add-on for managing electronic documents. Sage Paperless Construction integrates with your Sage 100 Contractor or Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate solution.
How it Helps
Construction companies use Sage Paperless to by simplifying their processes from project start to finish and eliminating the paper chase for accounting and operations staff. By simplifying these processes, construction businesses can reduce costs, save time, and increase productivity both in the office and on the job site.
Sage Paperless Construction gives you an easy way to store, retrieve, control, and route documents throughout your business. You can gain additional efficiencies by automating your routing and approval processes.
What Kind of Documents Can It Manage?
While many construction companies begin the process of “going paperless” with their time records or the accounts payable processing, document management systems for construction companies can help you manage all sorts of documents, including:
- · Project management documents including contracts, pictures, and change orders
- · HR forms
- · Service work orders
- · Purchase requisition
- · Plans and drawings for estimating take-off
- · General ledger adjustment entries
- · Daily mail
What Are The Benefits of Going Paperless?
Construction companies that switching from paper based systems to electronic document management systems typically enjoy the following benefits:
- · They Save Time - by eliminating the paper chase and wasted effort looking for lost or misplaced files.
- · Productivity Improves – due to easier access to company and project-related documents.
- · They Become More Efficient – by automating document distribution, invoice approval processes, etc.
- · They Improve Cash Flow – by better managing and tracking their accounts payable.
- · They Save Money – by eliminating the cost of storage and other expenses related to maintaining paper files..
Is Paperless Right For You?
While most construction companies can benefit from using an electronic document management system, we realize that every business is unique and what works for one company might not be the right solution for you. For that reason, we encourage you to contact us for a free consultation so we can learn more about your business and provide you with practical recommendations to help you meet your goals.