Webinar - Affordable Care Act (ACA) Reporting
Recent polls show that over 50% of companies are either slightly, or not at all, prepared to manage the complexity of the annual ACA reporting for 2015. Your company can avoid potential fines of “up to” $750.00 per employee by learning your responsibilities and how to implement within Sage 100 Contractor.
Join our webinar with ACA expert, Attorney John J. Wilson of Wilson Rode, PLLC, to get answers to these questions and more.
- What should I know and who needs to file?
- Do you know whether or not you are an “ALE”, Applicable Large Employer and how to determine if you are?
- Have you established measurement periods for your variable hour employees or your seasonal hires?
- Are your employee’s participants in your plan or a multi-employer union sponsored plan?
- What and where should I be recording information in Sage 100 Contractor?
- What information do I need to report and with what forms?
- When do I need to report by and to whom?
Cost: $150.00 for a single attendee or $225.00 for a group of attendees from the same company (each attendee will need to complete a registration form). At the end of the registration process you will be redirected to a payment page.
You have 3 opportunities to choose from to attend this webinar. Space is limited, so register today!
NOTE: Times below are listed in PACIFIC DAYLIGHT TIME. Select “Show Time in My Time Zone” under the registration link for presentation time in your area.
Questions? Please contact Wright Office Solutions – (517) 580-3717
We look forward to “seeing” you at the webinar!
Register for a session now by clicking a date below:
Once registration is complete you will be directed to our payment site. Once payment is received, an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the Webinar will be sent within 24 hours. The actual invitation goes out within 24 hours of the scheduled Webinar.